Tuesday 26 July 2011

First Of Many!!

Here we go.....the first blog from Beyond.the LEN5*. For a while now I have been thinking about starting a blog, posting up my own personal Photography and Videos to put myself into the public domain, so here I go!! This blog is basically an opportunity to showcase my skills, whether it be Photography, Editing or Producing. Having traveled around the world i want to share my photographs and experiences with other people.

As well as all this exciting stuff I will be posting Music Videos and Photography that is currently out there in the big wide world that has caught my eye. I have a real passion for Music Videos and love the different styles used when producing them, so this will be apparent in my blog. I will also be conducting interviews with Director's, Cameramen and DOP's (Director of Photography) to give people an insight into the production process on set. And if possible I will also post up photographs from working on set. 

Anyway keep your eyes peeled as I will now be updating regularly, all up and coming photographers, producers, directors etc would be welcome to showcase their skills on this blog as well.


                                             Mana Island - Fiji






No comments:

Post a Comment